 |
 |
 |
| In need of sleeping aids? I got a free one |
| Monday, January 22, 2007 at 11:51 PM |
Best sleeping aid: JS1101E course pack.
ZZZZzzzzz
But seriously. The readings are SOOO dry and uninteresting lah -_- What with warring states, imperial reigns, Zen Buddhism, samurai etc @_@ I don't understand anything at all!! My brain didn't even register the contents. The strings of letters just enter through my cornea and vanish into thin air from there on.
Ah... Don't care lah.
But then again. I find it a little unbelievable that I'm so guai to actually sit down and do my readings O_O As in, so early? It's just the 3rd week leh. But like they said, if we don't start now, we definitely cannot catch up or follow. Oh well... Just hope this sem will get better results.
This is life. What more can I say.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|