 |
 |
 |
|
| Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 11:41 PM |
Very sleepy now.... Had a very long day today... But it's a happy and fulfilling day! =)
I got Ayaka's 1st Message album from Bishan! Sorry, that's not the main point of today.. But I'm looking forward to listening to it tomorrow :)
Finally the “四大美女” of S4B had a chance for an outing during school term! Actually now that our schools are all pretty near, it's quite convenient to meet up in the west. But our timetables don't seem to agree... =S Still, we finally managed to squeeze this day out for dinner and games at Settlers! Haha, 3rd time with them there, but 1st time with just the 4 of us. But really very glad that we had this gathering! It's nothing but FUN =) I sort of don't know what games to play though... Arghz.. Sorry about that, girls... But I think we can be crazier! Haha =D Next time? Our schools are quite near to Holland V anyway =) I'm game anytime! As long as it's not near tests/exams/assignments periods.
Hmm what did we play? Blokus Trigon, Pig Pile, Tumbling Monkeys, Villa Paletti, Halli Galli.. Tumbling Monkeys is now one of my favourites! Ahaha.. Nice game =D Forgot to take photos of the monkeys! And of our beautiful, physics-defying villa =p But not bad leh, we made it to 4th level lor. And considering that our previous levels were quite dangerously balanced on a meagre 2 or 3 pillars, that's quite an achievement/amazement. But... Whatever happened to our Physics theories? LOL~ =D Shu, can send us the pics?
Oh yeah. Taufik came by today. I was like, "hey, that guy's side view looked like Taufik.." and I continued to look at the games racks for games. Well, I only saw his side view... But anyway, the cafe was closing soon so he and his friend didn't stay lah. Nope, no autographs to offer you all.. Haha.. If it's YamaP or Keita, I will ask for it. And keep it for myself. Wahaha =D
Btw, just in case you all are wondering, “四大美女” is not self-acclaimed. It was credited to us by Wang Xing out of the blue (?). And since then this has been somewhat our group name =p Yeah, we should have some group name huh.. Next time shall brainstorm on it. Or we'll be stuck with “四大美女” for life ^^;
Maybe next time we should invite the “四大才子” along with us, then we can form allies and tekan (did I use the correct term? lol~) them =) Ya, we have 美女 and 才子.. Hahaz.. Miss the NY days... Miss the LEP room...
Drats. I still have 7 pages of JS readings lor. ARGH... Eyes closing le lah. Heck. Hopefully I won't lose the momentum due to this. Shall finish off tomorrow. Need to do lots of make-up work coz' haven't been finishing my readings =( Sayonara, watashi no shuumatsu.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|