 |
 |
 |
| At this moment... |
| Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 10:14 PM |
I hate SW. This has got to my worst module this sem coz' I've been sleeping through every lecture. So I can safely say this is the module that I really know nothing about.
But I didn't feel so negative towards it until today. A series of chain reactions.
1. The tutorial was uploaded only this morning. And tutorial is tomorrow. Wow.
2. We are supposed to form groups (like, in less than 24 hours?) and do some reflections on a journal article. Individual reflections are accepted coz' of the short time notice.
3. To be handed up tomorrow in class.
4. And what time is it now. It's the midterm tests period. Like I can finish the work in a few hours? At a time like this? I don't know about others, but I don't think I can finish 10+ pages of journal article and do reflections. I think stats is more important.
Seriously. I don't know what to say.
The options?
1. Pon SW class altogether tomorrow, both lecture and tutorial. (I really do have the intention)
2. Go for class and act blur, pointing fingers innocently at the lack of time. Honestly lah, who has the time to go check IVLE and emails during this period? I even have to be told by others before I knew there's something uploaded today.
3. Be a good girl and do the damn thing.
Despite my evil intentions to pon, my course of action eventually will be no.3. The irony. The helplessness that I have to succumb to circumstances.
Don't care. I'm going to have double line spacing. He better don't ask me to present in class tomorrow coz' I predict I'll be having a lousy mood in class tomorrow.
And now, back to reality.
Should have taken Sociology.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|