 |
 |
 |
| Movies, anyone? |
| Monday, February 19, 2007 at 4:20 PM |
Was just thinking that there aren't many nice movies this time of the year. But actually there are actually quite a few movies that I want to catch.
1. Letters from Iwojima Coz' Nino is acting in it =p Ok, that's only part of the reason. I think I kinda like this kind of historical films that has a storyline behind it. If it's all about facts only, I might be bored (you know I don't really enjoy academic History). But this movie seems interesting.
2. Dream Girls I also like movies that revolves around how the characters overcome obstacles to achieve their dreams. Coz' that's something I've not experienced yet. Life's been pretty smooth so far. And I wish it'll be still smooth. Haha... I don't really like challenges and changes.
3. 门徒 (Protege) I know, HK movies seem to be usually revolving around the mafia & police world. But somehow they are still appealing to me. Besides I think this film is worth catching coz' it's partly educational and realistic. Not to mention you get to drool over the gorgeous actors Daniel Wu & Louis Koo, and Andy Lau, for some =p No offence, Andy fans! >.< But that's beside the point lah. I believe in watching movies for the plot for the most part =)
So... Anyone wants to watch? Haha... After my mid-term tests, that is.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|