Monday, March 26, 2007 at 6:06 PM

I'm surprised by myself. I ACTUALLY woke up early yesterday to go and EXERCISE...?!?!

Everybody knows that I'm a lazy and laidback person who doesn't exercise. In fact, since NAPFA test in JC2, I have not been exercising. Which explains perfectly about the expansion in body mass width-wise x_x I've been saying I want to exercise for the past few months but every weekend I ended up doing that in my dreams only. Well, the bed's too comfortable to get up from... Plus I usually don't have enough sleep on weekdays so weekends, especially Sundays, are my recharging days. That's why I'm surprised at myself that I woke up to go jog.

But it wasn't THAT early lah. 9+am, so by the time my parents and I reached the nearby park it was already 10.40am. Late, in my opinion, but compared to my usual waking time, it's early. Ok, so I'm like a pig =p Actually I didn't exercise much but my body feels strains in the calves and waist already. I only jogged 2 rounds around the park, which is barely 800m I think. I'm pretty sure it wasn't more than the equivalent of 2 rounds on the running track. And we used to run like, 2400m? Lol~ Luckily I did some stretching exercises before the run, if not I guess my body would have ached more now. Yeah, lousy body... But the same stretching exercise is probably the cause of the strains in my legs. Never mind. It's good. As long as my fats get burned off.

But somehow, whatever little calories I burned off yesterday, was obviously in vain, coz' I had lunch and dessert O_o Afterwhich I even took a 5-hour nap. Other than being a pig, I admit I'm a leopard. I can't change my spots =p

It felt really good though, after all the exercise and perspiration. Sorta missed JC days when we used to run together during PE (and even PE remedials -_-). Though most of us (in fact I believe all of us) felt it torturous, the feeling that your friends are running with you is really great. The feeling's lost now for sure... Perhaps some things are better living in memories. Perhaps.

Ok, going off now for another jog (my mum's surprised at my initiative and enthusiasm). But I'm predicting my enthusiasm might wear off after a couple of weeks haha... That's ME. But I vow to lose 5 kg or spend hundreds of dollars to invest in new sets of bottoms (yes, I can't fit into most of them anymore!).

rhapsody in blue.