Friday, March 23, 2007 at 11:53 PM

The Phantom of the Opera opens today.

My utmost envies to those who have a ticket to the musical, and a good companion to go with...

But still want to say... If you're interested and you have the time, the book is really worth reading. The movie had some changes but it wasn't too bad. Still, the book would be the best.


[Edit]

Just found out from Sistic online that the Phantom of the Opera musical has been extended until 13 May! Anyone wants to go? It's after exams =) Students price at $50 but I don't know where the seats will be. Probably very far back, coz' it's the cheapest tickets -_- Besides, it seems that not every session has students tickets. There's a seating plan on the website but I can't really comprehend lah. Haven't been to Explanade before so I don't know how the theatre's like either. But can ask Beatrice after she watches it in April! The next cheapest ticket is at $70. Well~~ That's still within my consideration, coz' I really want to watch. $70 tickets' seatings should be better but don't know by how much. Anyway, visit here for details:

Sistic

rhapsody in blue.