 |
 |
 |
| =) |
| Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 11:56 PM |
So shopping is my hobby. Ahaha.. Kept telling myself I have to CURB. NO spending. NO more clothes. Well. I did it. Didn't buy clothes. BUT I bought accessories =_= Still, I'm quite happy coz' I really love the watches. Uh, yes, I bought 2 watches. Maybe I'm crazy over watches or something. But it's really quite rare that I see at least 3 watches that I really love. Too bad the shop's gonna go coz' Bugis Edge changed management or something =( But that's also why the watches are on sale. Without sale it's still rather reasonable at $10, and I don't even see some of the designs anywhere else. Or perhaps it's just that I haven't been to a lot of places =p I'm psycho-ing my mum to go Victoria St with me this coming Sat, using grocery-shopping as smokescreen, so that I can pop by Bugis again to buy watches AGAIN. Hahaha... Maybe I'll buy 2 more. Coz' I really love the designs! The watches are actually cheaper by another 10% for every watch you buy after the 1st, so it's actually quite cheap if I buy 4 at one go today. But I told myself I have to be rational so only bought 2 (and that's already not so rational). But since the shop's gonna go and I don't really see many of the watches' designs outside, I thought I'll just go and buy. Then I can wear a different watch everyday.. Nah. I don't really care about a different watch everyday. That's kinda crazy.
So much for thinking of getting the birks from Charles & Keith or the pumps from FEP as a present to myself. I spent the amount of money on watches liao. Never mind. Those will be Xmas present... Or, wait till GSS *twinkles*
Millions of thanks to Mingchun for the lunch treat and the bracelet. Feel really very paiseh to make her 破费... But I really love the bracelet =)
I predict I'll be putting on lots of weight these few days coz' basically I'll be doing nothing except EAT. Today, tomorrow, the day after. More rounds at the park, I guess... =p
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|