isogashii isogashii!
Friday, June 01, 2007 at 10:35 PM

Channel 5 is showing Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
When I'd already rented both parts 1 and 2 of the series, and now waiting to watch part 3.

My $$$!!!! *sobs*

Every cent counts now, coz' I'm semi-jobless.
Extra caution required coz':
Inputoutput=weight gain applies here.]
Wed - Babysitting at Mabel's house.
Thur - ZOO!!! I've been dying to go all these years. Photos will be up later. But expect to see more animals than humans. Well, that's the whole point. The animals are the stars, not us.
Fri - Education day. Mint Museum of Toys >> Lunch @ Nat'l Library >> National Museum >> Tuition.
Sat - Sentosa! There's nothing much exciting about that, coz' I'm not an outdoor person. The exciting thing is the accommodation. Don't know what Rasa Hotel... 1st time overnight in a S'pore hotel. Other than that, the excitement comes from playing with Aften at the beach and swimming pool =p That's the reason for Tue's itinery.
Sun - Work. After checking out from Sentosa.

Next week. I MUST get some stuff done. Or I'll never get them done at this rate. There's always the tendency to postpone/procrastinate so some stuff take a long time to get done. Or they simply stay undone.

Haircut. Before the promotion ends.
Shopping with Q-chan. Yakusoku dakara =)
Meet up with PY.
Make up classes for tuition.

And yes. I know the layout isn't showing up for my blog. That'll be on my to-do list too.

rhapsody in blue.