the good and the bad
Friday, June 29, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Tadaa!! New layout!

Been procrastinating for *ages*. Had a hard time looking for the layout that synchronises with me and my mood.

But well, summer's not over yet, so my layout made it in time! Still can last until maybe Aug/Sept. Though somehow the brown tinge of the layout gives me a more autumn feel than summer.


Change of topic.

Went to see doc again today for the X-ray follow-up. Spine is crooked so have to go SGH for physiotherapy.

No sports, no heavy duties, no heavy bags/loads, no long periods of duties........ blah blah...... In short, no straining of back.

I can feel it's getting worse by the day but I don't know what to do about it man.... And the earliest appointment they can get me at SGH is 3rd Oct...

Maybe by then I'd be paralysed.

*touchwood*

Me and my paranoia -_-

rhapsody in blue.