i love pocky choc! esp in busy times
Sunday, July 01, 2007 at 2:30 AM

That probably explains the results below....



what flavor pocky are you?

[c] sugardew

"Good at pretending"?? Lol....

But come to think of it, who doesn't wear a mask and keep a certain side of us from shedding light? I don't believe everybody is as he/she is plainly. Life is not as simple as that. Nothing is. There are bound to be at least one thing we don't know about even our closest ones.

And sometimes we don't have to seek the hidden. We don't have the business to. Don't have the right to. To invade others' privacy, that is. Some things can be uncovered, some can't.

That's what I feel lah. Some random philosophical thoughts.

Maybe not so philosophical.



Haiz. Just realised today when I looked at my organiser. It seems that my schedule's quite packed. About 50% goes to work (at 3 places, now that I think of it). The rest, which is 3 days of the 7 in a week, go to other appointments.

HOW on earth did I get so many appointments??? And I have to think of how to fit in more, coz' of promises to meet up with different friends.

And I'm supposed to be anti-social....!! O_O

It was also this busy for the past few weeks of June. So bad that I actually feel very uncomfortable if I don't go out. So bad that when I have to cancel meet-ups with friends (shopping dates actually), I can't tolerate sitting at home and end up dragging my mum to do even just a little bit of shopping in the neighbourhood area.

What am I, a shopaholic? Lol...

rhapsody in blue.