 |
 |
 |
|
| Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 8:19 PM |
Laughter is the best medicine. It's been proven =)
Glad that I went down for staff gaming though I didn't really want to run into my CCA people, and there were only a few of us. Actually I prefer small groups also...
But that's not the main point.
The main point is.......
I don't know how to describe. But it was purely fun and laughter throughout lah... Never knew Suin Yung can be THIS lame -_- And he's already VERY lame.... Can't believe the way he plays Taboo man. Everytime I think about the nonsense clues he gave I wanna burst into laughters XD Last night really laughed until cannot. Laughed until stomach hurt, laughed until chest pain.
Alright, the last thing isn't something to be happy about. But well. The important thing is I laughed so hard and so much =) Thx for making my day people. My emptiness was still lingering (however little it is) until yesterday when I met them.
On the other hand, school this week was ok. So far. Although I'm lost in the lectures and struggling to understand (yet I'm not doing anything..), the teachers I got are pretty nice.
Health Psyc lecturer. Very sarcastic and lame. But funny nonetheless =) Never fail to make me laugh at his sarcastic remarks. Though I still slept in his lecture today haha =p
Japanese lecturer/TB tutor. Horie-sensei is a very amiable tutor. I kept thinking in tutorial today, why is it that I have the feel of familiarity with her. Mainly in the way she speaks. I feel deja vu somehow. Then suddenly half way through the lesson it suddenly struck me!! The way she speaks and behaves reminds me of Koyama!! Hahahaz.... The tone, the accent, and the small actions etc. Ok, maybe not so much for the actions. But yup. Koyama =)
Japanese TA tutor. Okada-sensei!! Gosh he's so funny and cute! Today during TB I was reminded of something he did in class yesterday and I couldn't help but snigger to myself.
Not to mention I met an eyecandy today. Hahaha. Something that you don't see me talk about here, I guess =p Actually it's just a guy (year 1 I presume) who stopped me to ask about directions near KRT. Not exactly eyecandy but he's the type that I will like hahaha. Ok, that sounds a bit wrong...
Though school life is quite mundane everyday to the extent that somebody offered to add spice to my boring life *laughs*, I think given my character, I would have been over-exhausted if everyday is like sitting on a roller-coaster. I'll either die of heart attack or pessimism-saturation.
Yeah tmr going for sushi buffet =) Hope my stomach gets better....
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|