Monday, August 06, 2007 at 2:28 AM

Though my eyes are actually shutting soon....
Anyway, just came online to check CORS coz' tmr can't bid... Tues also can't bid. Wed ALSO can't bid. All days working but at different places. But I guess can steal time off to bid lah... Just hope I can get Forensic Science.

NUS better don't make my week worse. And my mood too.

I know I always have a very bad habit. When I'm tired I get grouchy.

Then my mum still nagged after I came home at 12+am..... -_-

But well..... I understand lah. Just that when she nagged I felt really.... The "I'm already so tired, why can't you let me RIP (rest in peace literally)...?" I'm too tired to be pissed or anything anyway.

When I'm tired, anything and everything goes. When I'm tired, I become bo chup.

And I really feel bad to those who worked with me when I was the supervisor. It sux, I know. I wished I could have done better.

But never mind. I'm too tired to continue.


Argh still gotta clear my year 1 stuff (which is alot..). In order to prevent more nagging... But true enough lah, I can't even see BOTH my study desks except for the table legs -_- And it's TWO desks, not one... It's high time I go clear out some space somewhere for whatever notes I need to keep.

School is starting next week. So soon. I've not done anything to prepare. And I've yet to revise my Japanese. I'll go back staring at the lecturer as if she's teaching German. And by right I should have revised stats too, coz' this sem taking advanced stats. Numbers are my greatest enemy }=(

rhapsody in blue.