zombie-fied
Monday, August 13, 2007 at 9:53 PM

It's been a VERY long time since I use this term "zombie-fied".

Coz' 3 months of holidays, no long nites of slogging in front of computer to rush out assignments and projects, no midnight oil for tests/exams.

Though there were plenty of long nites for many other leisure stuff hahaha.... Like drama-watching, anime, manga, all sorts of rubbish. Anything but studies. And yeah, the few times we played games during our overnite stays at Mandy's house. And the time when I stayed awake until about 6am to help out with her assignment. Hahaha...

I think this is the 1st time I really never slept at all...? I mean for the staff nite on Sat nite/Sun morn. Slept for 1 hr at Mabel's house before Mandy called me and I realised Mabel was sleeping already!! I was stranded at her house coz' can't catch cab at that time at that area =( Luckily Amos was kind enough to come drive me over. Thx~~

Was shocked to see so many ppl present when I stepped in! Actually I couldn't catch their faces at 1st, coz' I was still sleepy. Everything was fazy to me =.= But ya, like HQ said, think almost everyone turned up. Which is good =)

Spent like about 1 hour just taking photos? Spent lots of time looking for lost slippers also -.- Ahhh I wanna see the photos! But nobody uploaded yet.....

Gaming started after that. Then supper.... Mac delivery... That was my 3rd consecutive of fast food.. Haha... Everyone was quite high... A1 was playing all the siao games, while T2 was playing more *ahem* intellectual games. You know which table I was at, I guess.. :) T2.

Some ppl started leaving from 4am onwards, until only 5 of us remained till Sun. Mindy, Suin Yung, Daniel, Kyser, me. Min, SY and I didn't sleep at all haha.... I broke records =p

Think we need more of such gatherings =) But at a better timing bah.... Though actually I think this timing is easy to get high.

Went back to Mabel's house after doc appointment and grocery shopping with Stella for dinner steamboat. Then 4 hrs nap. Totally dead.


Haiz. Now back to school life.

rhapsody in blue.