 |
 |
 |
| challenge to the tastebuds |
| Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 7:27 PM |
My culinary skills...... needs to be brushed up.
Lol~
My mushroom omelette, well... It looks like it alright. Doesn't taste horrible neither. But it doesn't taste fantastic either. Hahaha. Can't taste the mushrooms. Too much egg, too few mushrooms. Ended up omelette was a *little* too thick. The underside was a little too cooked (I prefer 70%-80% cooked but it was 100% cooked. Not burnt though).
Potato wedges. Hahahaha.... It got charred when I pan fried it after microwaving it (coz' it was too soggy). I don't understand how I can get that burnt either coz' it was such a short time under small fire. But well...
Anyway, my brother has no major complaints. Except the very things that I myself aren't satisfied about. Which is the chao-ta-ness of the wedges and the teeny blandness of the omelette. Bro said omelette not bad!! Wahahaha.... But I know he's got low standards... Hahaha...
The only thing that has no complaints is soba. Just boil the noodles and prepare the dip. How wrong can things get =p
But I don't feel like eating dinner..... The prawn mee is probably gone with the digestion, but stomach doesn't seem to feel too well =x
Fasting next week! Coz' blasted too much $$ at Carrefour today, buying this and that, when I was just supposed to buy ingredients for tonight (2 things), yet ended up with like 7 O_o
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|