caffeine is my 2nd name.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 at 5:59 PM

I think today I'm going to down cups of tea again, hoping that the caffeine will pull me through.

This is a lousy week. Stats test + a whole load of Japanese homework and quizzes.
But the lousiest is me. For not managing my time well enough. For slacking too much. For being too complacent.... The list goes on...

*slaps*

WAKE UP!!

Feeling sleepy yet cannot sleep. This sucks.

And I can feel something 'brewing'... Just let it erupt after tomorrow. Whatever illnesses can all come attack me together. As long as it's after tomorrow. And begone by Fri coz' I need to chiong FS lab report *faints* Gosh dunno what to write at all!! And I don't even have fingerprints coz' they don't show!! Since the marks already like half gone, I'm kinda demoralised and unmotivated to do it le...

BUT CANNOT.

Getting incoherent....
Getting back to work now.

rhapsody in blue.