diligence runs in the family
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Right now, at 12.56am, there are 2 diligent ladies wringing their brains dry and killing millions of brain cells in the living room. One busy attacking the keyboard of her laptop (not blogging, but the report), the other busy scribbling pri 5 Maths solutions on rough papers.

That's me. And, my mum.

Erm... Techniquely speaking, I should be the one scribbling on the rough papers.... But I must admit my Maths is lousy. I have to bring back the questions that stumped me and asked my mum for help. After translating the questions into Chinese for her, of coz' =p

That's what I've always been doing in the past when I had problems with my Maths homework hahaha. Until sec school coz' RV Maths is like... Even my tutor had problems with my Maths and Physics homework. I conclude the school was just out to massacre us. Or our brain cells.

But well. I never regretted going there still, though the 4 years was, stressful. Very much so.

I've sidetracked.

But is there even a topic of focus in the 1st place?



[Edit: 03:42am]

(at 12+am)
HQ: go slp at 1.
MS: cannot fin by then lah.
HQ: 1.30. no bargain.
MS: ok try..
.
.
.
03:42am.

I'm still around.

Hahaha.

But the writing fairy came and I had things to write! So I had to continue until I exhaust all the words I can put into the report for tonight =p

Now left about 20-30%. Don't know how to write conclusion. And don't know whether can find books with info on that particular point that I want to write.

Tmr night will be another sleepless Wed night (as usual)... Still gotta scan in my samples which has no prints -_-


I declare my blog has been turned into a grousing ground for FS report until Friday night.

rhapsody in blue.