 |
 |
 |
|
| Monday, October 01, 2007 at 8:37 PM |
I find that I'm trying hard to control. To keep things within. And maybe to pretend that things are normal.
But well, in actual fact things aren't that serious... Just that... I'm trying to control. Trying not to think so much. Trying to focus on other important things.
Feeling a little more 'stable' these couple of days.. Or perhaps it's all an illusion.
I should just stop thinking altogether. At least for now.
Alright!! I need to slap myself awake *slaps* I realised out of 7 blog posts, at least 6 are depressing. Out of the past 10 days, I feel down to a certain extent or at some point in time on at least 7 days.
I need December to come quick. I need the chalet to give me a spirits boost. I need the Christmas season to lift the moods. I need the 1 month holiday to retreat into solitude, as well as have fun with my dearest girlfriends.
It'd have been greater if I can join Mabel they all for the Perth trip. But well... Wrong timing. It's my exam period -.-
And I don't know how to tell my mum that they want to deposit one of their dogs at my place for TWO weeks. I can kinda imagine my mum's reaction. And I can hardly find time to look after Sprinkle, bring her down for walks EVERYDAY, bathe her, clean up after her etc, coz' it's EXAMS!! *faint* Nobody in the house would even bother about all these..
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|