 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 11:15 PM |
Kena 'niam-ed' by my mum and aunty Amy about the Taiwan trip. About me thinking I'm very rich and spending so much when I haven't even start earning money. (But I don't think I'm very rich seriously.. I just like to travel haha)
Aunty: So... Your TW trip confirmed liao ah? Me: Ya... Aunty: So willing to spend your money ah.. Me: Hahaha... Aunty: You went HK last year or this year right? Me: Yeah, last year June. Aunty: So you making it a yearly thing to go overseas ah? ------------------------- Me: Haiz.... The TW trip so ex leh... Mum: Who ask you, want to go. Me: You said go de mah. I asked you and you said go lor. So I go lor! Mum: You dunno how to think for yourself meh, if you think ex then dun go lah.
Haha... Dunno to laugh or... But one thing is true lah. I'm spending SOOOO much before I even start earning. Last year June I was still working full time, so it was different. Now I am spending despite the fact that I am paying for every single cent of my daily expenses from meals to transport to bills. Sometimes I really wonder how I got by all these years just by eating into my own savings..... But of coz', expenditure last time was not as high as now. Anyway I'm thankful for all those bursaries that I got last time. Though it was little but they added towards my savings and delayed the drying of my account =p
Though I'm not really overspending, I think there were things that I could have saved on instead. I need to go research and do some investments in Dec. To make up for my expenditure. A way to make money (hopefully.. since there are risks) while I'm not working.
Besides, next year Aunty might want to go Hokkaido!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Everyone knows I've been dying to go Japan. I'm just waiting for the chance and the money to afford the trip. And of coz', waiting for the time I can master the language so that I won't feel so alien there.
And it doesn't help to remember that CK mentioned about going backpacking to New Zealand next June or so! Double ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Makes me wanna go backpacking too.... I think it's going to be fun if our LEP clique can go on one together =)
Maybe I need to rewind. Back to the times when I don't spend so much.
On a lighter note, I was frightened awake this morning by my sms ring tone. If you are reading this, please feel guilty for frightening me awake and disturbing my beauty sleep. Hahaha... I'm joking lah. I'm not so xiao qi ok =) But I can't believe you did this lol~ It makes me laugh a little somehow =) You know, what comes around goes around (or is it the other way?)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|