 |
 |
 |
| newton's law of motion |
| Sunday, October 28, 2007 at 2:55 PM |
Slowly acquiring the momentum of studying...
Think this weekend there is some momentum there. Slowly getting it back. But I hope it comes back fast. Faster. Coz' there is barely 1 month left. And being the slacker that I am, I have touched practically NOTHING for this whole sem. How dead I'm going to be. It's not that hard to imagine.
Despite the fact I got things done this weekend, I need to accelerate. A lot. Many more things to be done, too little time left. I'm still too slack.
Acceleration = Force / Mass Which means I need to apply tonnes of force to get a high acceleration.
Physics. And I'm brought back to the days in the NY LT, and how we used to frown over seemingly unsolvable Physics tutorial questions, and how we always seeked 'Prof Foo's' help coz' we couldn't understand Mr Khoo's explanations sometimes.....
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|