 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, October 19, 2007 at 10:16 AM |
What greater way to chase the sleepy bug away than waking up to a sudden realisation slapped into my face that I HAVE DEVELOPMENT PSYC ASSIGNMENT DUE TOMORROW AT 9AM.
Every single day this whole week since Sunday, it's been FS, and nothing but FS. When I finally finished it and clicked on the print button in the comp lab, all of a sudden it all came to mind.
"It's... ODD week this week right... Yes it is. *gasps* TMR NEED TO HAND IN DEV PSYC!!!!"
So much for really thinking of sleeping early tonight coz' tmr can't sleep in till late, and I'm really exhausted. So much so that every single morning I cannot wake up even after 5 alarms. Which usually I would by the 2nd or 3rd alarm. I've been oversleeping, I've been almost late for class, I've been missing sleep (what's new anyway), I've been having stomach discomfort, and the sore throat is back to haunt me.
Unlucky week? Or maybe it's really just me.
I really hate it when I find myself suddenly overwhelmed with tight deadlines and loads of work. Though it is really my fault for forgetting the existence of this dumb assignment until NOW. And HQ and I were just talking about things that get us pissed last night. You didn't know what will piss me off, HQ.. But now you know. This is one of the very few things that will keep me in a super lousy mood for the whole day.
Time to be serious. As in, dead serious. It's THE END OF week NINE.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|