 |
 |
 |
|
| Monday, October 08, 2007 at 11:36 PM |
What's with all the creepy crawlies.... Today I got frightened by a TOAD on my way to mrt station. Erm well... Actually it was so dark I couldn't even see if it's a toad (but that shadowy lump jumped from next to my foot!), and I definitely don't want to scrutinise and confirm it's a toad. I have concluded since Sat late night/Sun morn, that I shouldn't stare too long at some things and end up getting horrified...
Haiz... Wed is coming.... STATS TEST is coming....
But I shall delude myself and immerse in the fact that tomorrow there's Okada-sensei's class =p Haha somehow or other he just makes my day happy, or happier =) Even in the times when I was really depressed, sitting in his class and listening to how he teaches the lessons made me recall how laughter is like. Other than that time I couldn't even find something that makes me smile.
But the depressing period is over!! Hope it doesn't come back either....
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|