i want pitch darkness.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 9:52 PM

我知道伤心不能改变什么
那么 让我诚实一点
诚实 难免有不能控制的宣泄
只有关上了门不必理谁


Have a strong desire to just off all the lights. Immerse in the darkness. 不看不听不想。Then perhaps... Perhaps... I know, I should have just popped the question. And have the blatent truth smacked into my face, so that I have to and can face it. But courage fails me time and again. Knowing and doing are different things. I dare not verify the truth. That is why I'm deluding myself. 能逃多久就逃多久。但逃,根本就不是办法。

There are many things that I can face up to and come to terms with. But I know this is something I have yet to face it bravely, nor come to accept it. Even when it happens to others, I still feel it. I know how it feels. That's why, I don't want others to go through it. But everybody has to go through it. Multiple times throughout their lives.

I'm sorry... There isn't anything I can do for you, Joce. And I know, 你现在比我当时难受。But, we both have to learn.

rhapsody in blue.