Sunday, November 04, 2007 at 1:14 AM

I wonder if it's due to reports and exams, or it's due to the fact that I've decided to let go. I'm actually getting serious recently. Not that it's a big deal that I'm serious, coz' I am (or was) serious to a certain extent. Just that before this I was more of a joker kind of state, always laughing and making people laugh (at me), talking more than I used to, getting excited more than I used to... etc.

The seriousness now is like, don't talk as much, don't joke as much, don't get as emotional as if sitting on a roller coaster, feel more serious, feel more calm.... Like the old me which was about 4-5 months ago, or even longer.

I've found myself, and yet, is that me?


------------------------------------------------


I know this is going to make you ROAR RAH, HQ. I just came across this *incidentally* while churning out my report =p

"Self-regulation: the process by which individuals monitor and adjust their behavior, thoughts and emotions in order to maintain a balance or a sense of normal function."

- An Introduction to Health Psychology, by Morrison & Bennett.

rhapsody in blue.