the mysteries of dna
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 7:13 PM

STR, PCR, RFLP, VNTR.... and the list goes on against my wishes =(

I thought I was going to pull all my hair out when I read Stella Tan's DNA lecture notes.

Then as I go through Chris Syn's DNA notes now, suddenly Stella Tan's notes are like so easy to understand in comparison.

DNA.... The very thing that lies within our bodies, making each and every one of us unique.
Well... They should just stay inside and not make themselves appear on our notes. It's good enough to know their existence and the fact that they make us unique. Period.

--------------------------------------------

Mum said it's a bad thing for me to go on overseas trip in the holidays. Coz', I can simply get all distracted over it and forget all about my exams (which starts in less than 4 days).

True enough... Now and then (maybe 50% of the time) I find myself thinking and planning about my Taiwan trip and JC chalet, instead of racking my brains to unravel the mysteries of DNA (yucks. but like I said, it's good enough to know they exist. Period.).

Where's my magician. Make Nov 21 - Dec 6 *disappear*

rhapsody in blue.