Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 1:25 AM

I'm back!!

Wanted to blog about my trip, but I think it's going to take ages to write. Plus the fact that I actually dropped my notes at 士林夜市 =( I kinda have no recollection on what happened and what I wanted to write now. Yes, I take notes. Coz' I keep (or rather, TRY to keep) a travel journal. Hmm.... Maybe that sounds a bit... outdated? Who keeps such journals nowadays? Hahaha... But I don't care.

-----------------------------------

I saw MAMEGOMA soft toy at Bugis today!! OMG!!!! XD The exact same one I saw at the UFO catcher machine at Lot 1 arcade months ago! Never expected to see it at a push cart at Bugis Junction.

But nope. I didn't buy T.T Now come to think of it, I'm actually quite broke... Still have to set aside money for the chalet. No more shopping from now on. NO MORE. *sigh* My soft toy...... *sobs* The octopus soft toy is very cute too. I'm so tempted! But I guess 我们无缘吧。。。

--------------------------------------

Talking about shopping. ZH really cracked me up. OMG. I forgot what I was laughing about, since the time before dinner. It's certainly unpleasant to laugh when your gastric hurts. But still, it was pretty funny though I forgot what were the things we were laughing about. The final one gave me a slight surprise. ZH held up my bag of stuff I bought during shopping before I went to meet the gang, and asked how much the presents cost.

"Huh?? Presents? Did I hear 'presents'? What presents?"

It caught me off for a second then I understood what was happening.

HAHAHA he thought the bag he was helping me hold throughout was the bday presents for Ru & Shu =p OMG I can't stop laughing!! BS, Ru & Shu had no idea what CK, ZH & I were laughing at the back bah.... Lol~

Ok, I shouldn't be so mean to laugh at him anymore. Coz' afterall he helped me carry the bag (and misunderstood the contents of it ^^;).

Really nice to meet up with the gang after so long. BS in a new hairstyle, Shu in a slightly different dressing style (her blouse), Ru in a pair of new shoes (or maybe I just haven't seen it b4), CK in his smart formal working attire for Standard Chartered and new glasses, ZH with a new nice watch. It's not about the things that were donned on. It's about the difference/change in them, perhaps shown indirectly through the items. In a good sense =)

Feel that the guys have somehow matured. The wonders of NS =p Though CK was pretty matured before he went in. Hmmm.... Just a feeling that they've grown and are slightly different from the schoolboys that they used to be. Though ZH is still quite rubbishy. But I'm a little surprised that they offered to help us carry the bags, though we could well manage it ourselves. Maybe the old them would do that too back then, just that it was kinda rare (maybe no occasion to do so?). Way to go, my bros =) Maybe CK will have a girlfriend to spend his 21st bday with, and ZH, his 24th bday =p Hahahaha~

Everyone, jiayou for work/CCA/NS/slacking/whatever you're doing =) And jiayou for driving test, bros!!

rhapsody in blue.