those were the days, those were the people =)
Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 12:24 AM

LEP chalet finally had been realised =) Thx to each and every one of you who made the whole chalet possible, and for all the happy and memorable times in the 3 days! Ended up it seems that I didn't do much haha... *guilty* But I must really commend the guys. I am deeply impressed (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). And the girls for their contributions! The memorable moments:

- CK can cook! Never mind that the cat refused to eat his mushroom *lol* It's edible really, I find it ok. The spaghetti and chicken fillet were not bad, given that it's from a 20-year-old guy. I can't even do that.

- ZH kept winning at mahjong, with quite a few records of zi mo. But the funniest part was CK trying to scare him by saying it's not good to have such good luck coz' of *ahem* some erm, supernatural causes *laughs* And we kept teasing and scaring him by asking if his back felt chilly. And we kept attributing our lousy tiles to ZH and his suay hands coz' he would purposely touch and pass us our tiles haha.

- I'm forever short of that one tile to win at mahjong. I can't believe it. And I'd keep drawing back the same tile turn after turn -_-

- A cat infiltrated into our camp grounds!! Heng Shu was bathing then. But we were quite shocked I guess... The army of cats outside are too daring.

- The guys suddenly trotted into our room with a mattress on the 1st nite while we were playing Blokus Trigon. The next second the bed frame came in. Imagine our SHOCK. We were like half joking when we said we're going to steal a bed from them coz' we can't squeeze 4 girls on a queen-size bed. But yes, we're pleasantly impressed and grateful =) To quote from BS, the guys ended up, as a result, having to sleep the tatami-style on the floor. 6 guys in 1 room (coz' 'ZH was scared' after what CK said during mahjong), leaving the 3rd room empty.

- To reciprocate their kindness, we decided to give them a blanket coz' we had 1 extra. But I heard a commotion behind their room door when I knocked on it -_- Come on, even if you guys are scared, surely there's no need to be so obvious? LOL~ It was damn funny lah! ZH tried justifying the next day by saying they were half naked so they were so kan cheong. Ya rite. Try fooling me with that lame excuse (but it made me laugh).

- I CAN'T believe that I'm still SHORTER than XM despite stretching my hands all the way up! HEY!!! Aren't you being TOO tall?!?! Even if you gave me 10cm, you'd still be very tall lor. *sour grapes mentality* But that moment was funny lah. Though it proved to everyone how short I am. But well... Not that the guys don't tease me on my height. It's ok haha.

- ZH and his 'seagull' drawing when we were playing Pictionary Mania. OMG. Can faint... All along he misunderstood seagull as a sealion. And I was still telling him this one very easy for his team to guess. No wonder I was like, ehhh how come your seagull don't look like a bird to me de, even though you're drawing with eyes closed... *faints* Of coz', as a result he kena pao4 hong1 by his team mates hahaha.

- CK and his *ahem* humour during Taboo... "ZH-ment. Guess a word. ZH-MENT." The answer is "pigment"... And Yu Bo got it right!! Sorry ZH, but that really was funny =p Reminds me of Suin Yung's super lame clues when we played Taboo at the cafe. And FY got the merlion right when I quoted SY's "the thing that vomits water". Gosh. But nobody could guess the "Kuan Yew Kuan Yew" one. (The answer is "lily" ["lee lee"]) I'll take my hat off the person who can get that right.

- I've never ever woken up so early on days that I don't have class/exams. 1st day at 8+am, 2nd day at 7+. The girls even had time to prepare some simple breakfast before the guys started streaming downstairs to brush teeth. I must admit I had the urge to kick open their door and shout "WAKE UP!!" (coz' I didn't get enough sleep so a bit siao siao). But I didn't lah. It wasn't very polite to do so. And maybe a part of me was kinda scared of what I'd see behind the door *Lol*

- How we walked in the opposite direction (it's really the map's fault) when we went to look for the chalet on the 1st day. The funny thing: Ru & Shu's parents were worried so they came down too, but later than us. Yet they reached the chalet before we did. ZH's words to the mum: "Your worries were not unfounded. You're right to worry, aunty. We really lost our way haha."

- I managed to find the URL to check exam results during the chalet using my hp. Now I'm not sure if this is memorable. Haha.... But I'm thankful that I didn't fail anything. Actually my grades were kinda within expectations. Knew that my CAP would likely to be 2+ this sem. Well at least my overall CAP is still above 3. But it's damn lousy. The shittiest sem ever. I vow never ever to let this sem repeat itself. The results, the time management, the attitude, the emotional and mental states.... None of them can repeat. I've learnt things the hard way.

The chalet was tremendous fun, thx to everyone :) Though it did emerge to be like a gambling den at some point in time haha. But I'm really grateful to everyone who came!! Relive the good ol' days =) I've always think that there's a special kind of bond between the LEP ppl. How to say... It's like... We don't really meet up very often and we don't really keep in frequent contact. But somehow or other, I just have the very special kind of feel and bond towards you guys. Even though we meet up once in a blue moon, there's a special feel there. Maybe it's just me.... But I don't think it's a bad thing bah =)

rhapsody in blue.