it really freaks me out
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 2:14 AM

1. THQ almost changing to the same blogskin as me, without us mentioning a single thing about what we going to change to. And we changed around the same time. That is, she almost clicked change then she had a feeling, and went to my blog and went OMG. And I went OMG when she told me. *shudders* I wish we are not so alike in the ways that we are. It's not a good thing haha.

2. Goodnite msg from HT after a few days of peace. *shudders x 2*

3. WW's "haha gers". Heart stopped. Not this line, pls.

4. Endless nightmares involving the same person(s) recently. Leaving me to wake up frightfully every morning. Leaving me scared. Not that I believe in dreams coming true. But when things get so realistic in the dreams, you just can't help but wonder if it's going to come true and worry if it does. I'm just afraid I'll lose myself. Everything was so real that I can feel as though it's reality.


And THQ, sorry about the blog skin thing haha....


要伤能愈合 我非走不可

rhapsody in blue.