movies mania
Thursday, January 03, 2008 at 2:25 AM

Went for movies marathon today. The Golden Compass and I Am Legend. Go watch I Am Legend, it's good ;) Ok at least to me haha. Luckily we didn't go and watch during chalet when CK suggested it. Sure, he said he wanna set the atmosphere. Some kind of erm atmosphere..... -_- It's not the kind of movies to be watched during chalet, especially as a late night movie. I got a weak heart, I hereby reiterate =p

Thx PY for accompanying me the whole of today =) End up spent quite alot on the movies and food, sorry >.< I feel better though still a bit angry whenever I think of that incident.. But still, thx for spending your day with me and standing by me and with me (and venting my anger with me by chiding together) =)

Never mind about the disappointment, the anger, the disapproval. I'll just.... Forget about it. Coz', there is really no more point left coz' I'm really tired. The words "energy-sapping" and "life-draining" are invented with real meaning attached. Can feel it so true now. I hate feeling this way, and hate being made to feel this way. So it's time to put an end to it now. Myself.

And on the other hand, other pressing issues are requiring my attention.

rhapsody in blue.