 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, January 01, 2008 at 3:29 PM |
New year, but not much significance. As it is, I've no feeling about the coming of 2008, coz' I'm still bringing unresolved issues forward to this new year. Feeling damn lousy and angry over something that's really not worth. Yet still can't help but feel so. I hate to despise people, and not a lot of people can make me do that. Yet you did. Much as I wish you wouldn't. It's not a nice feeling to be despised at, neither is it better in any way to despise others.
OK. I should snap out of it. WHY the hell am I letting somebody ruin my new year and my life. Why can't I just lead my new year happily? I should! I shouldn't be letting unworthy people rob me of such chances. I should get my head back. Amidst all my negative feelings.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|