 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, January 03, 2008 at 4:32 PM |
To be depressed is better than to be angry.
Coz' by being depressed, others are not implicated. By being depressed, you can just be very quiet, even you are amidst a whole bunch of people. By being depressed, you can just pull it off by saying you are not feeling well. By being angry, it is harder to not implicate the one whom you are angry at, and harder to not spoil everybody's mood and the atmosphere. By being angry, it is hard to make your heart follow your head and do as it is told. By being angry, you lose control much more easily.
Just some random thoughts which I find it quite true... And so, I'd rather be depressed than angry. Coz' I don't like feeling angry at people.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|