 |
 |
 |
|
| Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 11:40 PM |
"Always remember, if God has created a problem/impossible situation, he surely must have made a solution for it. It is up to us to seek, find and use that solution.... He wants us to do that! This is our devotion to Him. So, let's turn all the impossible of our lives into possible. Believe me, it is Possible..." Written in 2008 by Ravi Datt --- India
" When we can't see ahead, we can remember what God has already done for us and know that He didn't bring us this far to fail us, now." Copyright © 2008 Joyce C. Lock
I think I certainly need to keep these in mind. Then I know I can go on. This is how I've come through. Maybe it's my pessimistic character. Maybe it's my think-too-much character. Maybe it's my like-to-worry character. But one thing I found quite true (see below). This is what I've always believe in for tests/exams. Or rather, I didn't do all that I could have done, but given whatever I have done, that's all I have control over. And I won't bother worrying over the paper too much after it leaves my hands.
" When you have done all you can and you know that's all you have control over, stop worrying. It does not help." Written in 2008 by Divya R. --- Australia
I want a heart with room for every joy, big and little.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|