Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 6:06 PM

A certain avid reader of my blog submitted feedback to me, saying WHY haven't I been updating my blog. LOL ok, I was short on inspiration recently, like I told you last nite =)

A back-track on events recently.

1. Vday
FINALLY.... I didn't spend this day alone. (I know what you people are thinking at this point, but it's not what you think.) I spent it with SCHV-NUS people (Settlers Cafe HV cum NUS), with the special 客串 from Yuhui (not 1st time haha) =)

Endless rubbish that cracked us up since dinner time, and it carried over to Vivo rooftop where we started wondering if we did drive some couples away with our chatterings and laughters. But hey! We can't really control it.... And no, we didn't do it on purpose (talking and laughing loudly), much as we didn't really want to see the 'free shows' right in front of us hahahaha..

YH's super 搞笑 running away barefooted from the 'paparazzi-HQ' cam (but still end up kena captured), and her BIG-X-in-front-of-face shot. OMG everytime I think of these I can't help but burst into laughter (like now). This girl is so cute and funny!! But haha, getting more and more rebellious and evil ahhh... Tsk tsk. Nvm, we can form alliance *grins*

PW's usual unglam shots (deliberate or not), which we all think is funny but candid. Her usual weird and funny expressions, and her LEGS... PW why you always like that?! LOL~ Don't shake so much when holding the cam though I know we are very funny and keep making you laugh! And my left leg hurt from your beating *sobs* How could you..... Oh, and not to forget about the 'muscles and cramps' (mussels and clams) =p

HQ and her ARM(S). *pengz* YH made that double funny. Stop attempting to be like 杨过 without an arm, and at the same time hiding your the other arm using me hahaha. As you can see, my shots turned out not nice also =p And... Maybe we should give up trying to take a GOOD photo of us where both look nice. We've taken like tens and tens of photos but none turned out satisfactory.

A super rubbish but undoubtedly enjoyable and meaningful vday spent with a bunch of close friends. And it's kinda fated in the sense that YH joined us quite last minute coz' her bf was sick. Not that I'm saying that's good, but I'm just saying, everything happens for a reason =) But I still can't help but feel that it's quite suay for her bf to be sick on vday, of all days... Nvm, YH you got US! =D Thx so so so so so much for the wonderful nite!

And we shall keep the sparklers till next time. NUS ok? Don't run the risks of setting Vivo rooftop on fire lah *laughs*

2. I/O
Wah the presentation is...... Haiz. I can so see Ramadhar frowned as I presented my part lah... Die.... Horribly. And he was honest and said this is the hardest article in the WHOLE COURSE! Imagine our horror and despair and shock and 无奈..

But!! My point is, despite not being able to understand his strong accent and the chim I/O content sometimes, he's a very cute and amiable grandpa lecturer =) The moment he stepped into class he already made me laugh. Coz' he wasn't sure if he's in the right classroom, he opened the door and saw me and gave a nod that asked to confirm that he's in the right classroom. I wanted so much to laugh at him but I still managed to nod furiously back, signalling that "yes yes you're in the right class". Hahaha the wordless communication was quite funny coz' the 2 of us had funny expressions =p Ahhh I like grandpa Singh =)

3. Happy budget day.
No joke. Somebody said that. In return to my "happy belated vday and happy total defence day". *faints* As expected from a person like CK..... "Happy budget day".... And that made me laugh out loud during tuition. Ahhhh didn't know BS ZH CK going back to the LEP gathering yesterday.. If not I'd try to schedule my tuition to end earlier, since they would be there at 6.30pm only...

rhapsody in blue.