 |
 |
 |
| u're 21, bro! |
| Sunday, February 03, 2008 at 2:13 AM |
You'll never know what kids nowadays are capable of. Or rather, you'll be surprised, shocked, amazed, impressed, wow-ed.
Imagine seeing a kid that's at most 9 years old (I seriously doubt he is even 9), singing 迷路兵 《泪》 with every note right and a smooth voice, holding the mic in a pro way and even moving a little (very little) to the beat. Wow. Then imagine the very same kid, sing 周杰伦 《霍元甲》with the same standard of performance and even with rap that's not off rhythm nor mispronounced/mumbled. WOW.
Seriously. This kid is amazing.
Or have I simply lost touch with the kids world of the 21st century? That I no longer am aware of the impressive things (and scary ones) that they are capable of?
Now, imagine this kid that left our eyes and mouth wide open with his performance, saying into the mic, "Everybody, shall we throw FCK into the swimming pool?"
OMG. This boy is sooooo adorable! And I have a soft spot for guys who can play the violin. (NO I'm NOT paedophilic.) But erm that last line he said was kinda scary huh. I wouldn't want to be the person kena thrown into the pool. Is this some kind of sweet revenge coz' CK did something to him prior to his bday today? LOL~
Well, CK's mum managed to save him from the waters hahaha. She gives me the feel that's similar to Mrs Ho (our dear motherly ex NY principal).
Think CK ended up very busy trying to go around and talk to every group of people. There's pri sch, sec sch, JC class, LEP (us), army people, family, relatives. It was quite a funny (but warm I guess) sight to see 3 small boys following behind CK everywhere he went. Like 母鸡带小鸡出门 (haha sorry for the analogy but I really felt that way). CK could have passed off as their dad *laughs* I don't mean age wise (unless he's a really young dad) nor looks wise (I'm not that mean haha) but rather, the way he interacts and handles kids. We were all laughing and talking about it coz' it was rather amusing to see the kids sticking to him. Quite 温馨 actually =)
Then a realisation suddenly struck us some time....
That, ZH is actually an important part of CK's life. Same pri sch, sec sch, JC (but diff class), LEP class. ZH could seriously have just went up there and sang 3 songs straight, to represent the 3 groups he belongs to, when they had this KTV competition and each cluster was supposed to send a rep. And when we took group photos, ZH could have stayed put coz' he can appear in practically every photo haha.
Side note.... Ru and I noticed something... Something about CK. Something around his neck. Something gold. Something key-like. *laughs* Haha coz'.... Well.... Ru and I were just talking about this very thing in the afternoon then when we saw it on CK we were like O_O and started to laugh. Ok no harm and offence intended =)
I wonder how the watch we got for him is like. Coz' ZH went to buy and we didn't get to see it before it was wrapped up... I'm really curious...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|