 |
 |
 |
| round 1 |
| Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 11:12 PM |
Dead beat by now but nevertheless, today was such a wonderful day =) Check out the funny things that happened haha.
- ZH writing the bday card in my presence, and I DIDN'T notice at 1st, until the girls tried to hint him with some sounds hahaha =p Nvm, I pretended I didn't see and know hahaha...
- Billy Bombers and our 八字不合 hahaha. B4 we even had a look at the menu, the pepper container on the next table fell off and broke O_O After which we had a few dangerous instances of things dropping or getting knocked over... But haha I think is the place a bit too cramped lah, not us. And I guess the 'surf & turf' wasn't enough to fill our stomachs huh, BS =p Man, I feel like a dunno-what, kept searching for food to fill up the empty spaces of my stomach. XL chicken cutlet, then ice jelly dessert. OMG....
- CK trying to trick me into thinking/suspecting that the expensive chocolates he's going to buy at PS is for me as a bday gift. Haha too bad, you probably forgot ur sis can be quite dense sometimes. That thought never crossed my mind at all hahhaha... In fact I was thinking what chocs you can buy for ur fren..
- guess where I opened my presents? Kopitiam @ PS! So funny (but no doubt it's memorable coz' it's special!). Nope, I don't mind the Watsons wrapper ;) It's always the thoughts behind the gifts and actions that matter most. Yup, just like what ZH said, the 心意. But uhh don't need to demo putting ur 心意 (which is abstract) into the empty earring box *laughs* That was quite funny haha. Think I got a rubbish (but funny) 大哥 =D
- the many funny ways they tried in order to 套我的话 on a juicy topic hahahaha... Dunno whether I should say the guys are indirect or direct. 绕一大圈然后欲言又止,结果跟他们说没关系有话就问,他们的下一句马上就一针见血的命中主题。I was thinking, 未免太直接了吧?Lol~ But no worries lah, I didn't mind the candidness. In fact I appreciated the concerns =)
- had a small scare a few minutes b4 going in to the movie. Can't believe the same thing can happen with the same group of ppl at Cathay's cinemas. Though this time it was CK who scared us haha. A replay of 2-3 years ago, when ZH lost our movie tickets at Yukiyaki @ Cineleisure. Erm, guys pls be more careful with our tickets lol~ And I think the lady who tore our tickets was probably wondering to herself, why are the tickets damp hahahaha! Dun throw ur umbrella into the bag like tt CK!!
- CK and his 理论 on our clique being the 6 单身汉 (or rather, 2 单身汉 + 4 单身婆... thx for tt new term tt's so 难听, ZH...). Whoever gets attached will become ostracised by the rest haha (so rubbish). But no, I don't want to be the last one standing!! (CK: "See who's the last one standing". Erm... Thx but no thx haha)
- the erm 4 rare photos we took just b4 we all dispersed outside DG mrt, with some erm not-so-pretty background hahahah! But hey better than nothing! Background doesn't matter, it's the people! =) At least got photos to rmb my bday by.
Thx for all the laughters, presents, and everything today! Really appreciate it alot, esp during this critical period when the girls are busy with projects and exams, and the guys are busy with work.
And no, I won't turn into a ball, ZH. Not by eating ice jelly hahahaha =D
Family dinner @ Loy Sam Juan. In the end they didn't get me any presents coz' fortunately or not, we didn't manage to go shopping yest and today. Fortunate in the sense tt I saved myself (or my cousin) from buying a black cardigan as my bday present, coz' tts what my JC peeps got for me! Hahahaha really is heng lor...
But actually they already holding family dinner for me (although tts the norm every year), there's no need for presents le lah... I also will feel paiseh to receive presents (but of coz' happy) from them. They very funny lor, bought a bday cake as a surprise, but ended up giving the surprise away *laughs* Carol asked innocently and casually "eh never buy cake ah?" Then aunty didn't know how to erm, lie and say don't have... She honestly said hesitantly, "have, but supposed to be a surprise at the end de". LOL~ Omg they are so cute and funny lah!! And dear little Aften said "happy bday mingsi yiyi" to me! Omg sooo sweet!! Plus the bday song he sang *melts*
You know, it's always this kind of small little things that makes my heart feel fuzzy and warm and keeps me smiling =)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|