 |
 |
 |
| because of you |
| Sunday, April 06, 2008 at 4:39 AM |
Didn't plan to (and I really shouldn't be) blog though I have lots of things to blog about. But not at this time, after screening pages of bio textbook.
But well, someone broke my resolution. Someone JUST had to break my resolution.
You. Yes, YOU =)
I came to a sudden realisation that I broke into grins when I read that line you wrote. That I felt a surge of warmth (and well, abit of tears haha) for that short moment. That I'm once again so thankful for you in my life. That I wonder again, what/how would things be like without you.
And I'm not a person who would feel strongly this way often. Yes, I'm frequently thankful for many things/people and I'm easily contented. But I don't feel so strongly often. Though I think I've been feeling it more often and more strongly recently. But well, it's not a bad thing anyway. When man learns to count his blessings and be thankful for each and everyone of them, he will realise how happy and blessed he actually is and he has been neglecting that fact.
You, who care enough to spend time with me to celebrate my 21st bday (though belated haha) despite your busy-like-nothing schedule and consecutive sleepless nights spent in school (I'm seriously shocked that it's real.. How did you survive man...)
You are part of my strength, happiness and blessing =)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|