Thursday, May 08, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Instead of going "YAY!!! IT'S OVER!!!" we went "yay. it's over....".

Notice how the end of exams didn't seem to mark a change in our mood. Hahaha. Except that we know we can say goodbye to the horrible thick books and messy notes. Mine's all clean though. Coz' apparently I'm a bad student who dozes off in class or am simply too slow to catch all the stuff to be jotted down -_-

And I came up with this list.

Why I hate exams:
  1. Makes me lose sleep no matter how early I lie down in bed. So I decided to make full use of time and continue reading until I finally slept. Which amounted to....
    - 1.5 hrs on last Fri nite/Sat morn.
    - 2 hrs on last Sun nite/Mon morn.
    - 5 hrs on last Mon nite/Tues morn.

    I'm a wonder woman. Who didn't know she can do with this little sleep, until she tried. Well, now she knows.
  2. Studying makes me harbour expectations yet once I flipped open the question papers, all the expectations fell apart. And made me feel like I've studied for nothing. Then I wonder, why I study and don't study, the end result is the same. Which leads to frustration, disappointment, helplessness, and eventually, question of self worth.
  3. Staying in school everyday to study and burning midnight oil proved to be an extremely finance draining and weight gaining activity.
  4. I simply hate exams coz' it's exams.

And so, the end of exams now mark the new beginning. Of job search =( and leisure activities =)

rhapsody in blue.