| the little star =) |
| Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 9:32 PM |
I can't believe I actually waited TWO HOURS at the Singtel building for work to start coz' the IC was late. If I really went to drink coffee while waiting, I would have drank myself drunk. I'm fine with waiting, but 2 hours is abit too long, so long that I even had time to NAP on the 'glorious' floor of Singtel. And well, never mind the long waiting. I think we should at least get an explanation or apology for the wait. But oh well. There was nothing. Never mind. At least I got my reward for the day =) TADAA!!

My son! *glomps* Nah. I wish. HAHAHAHA.
This pretty little boy is SOOOOOOOOO cute + sweet + shy + dunno-how-else-to-describe, that I'm in love with him *gushes* (Ignore the presence beside him; that's ugly me with teeny eyes that's not even half of his *sobs*) WAHAHAHHAA~ No, I'm NOT paedophilic -.- Wait till you see him, you'll can't wait to love him too XD
The sight of him makes me forget everything -ve =) He remembers me!! And so cute, when I asked if I can take a photo with him :) Great that our arts & crafts area was mainly outside the pre-nursery class that I was in. So I saw my dear little Jules (up there), clever Himiko (who can read san1 ji4 jing1 impressively), mischievous Shoei, cute Sota, innocent-looking Li Ern (who doesn't seem to recognise me *sobs*), crybaby Shinpei (coz' he kept crying last sat so that's my impression of him haha)...
Haha at least I can look forward to seeing Jules again tmr! Erm, not that I'm biased, but Jules really makes my heart melt and my knees go weak hehehehe *swoons* So glad I finally managed to take a photo with him today!! Coz' teacher was busy bathing the other kids so haha hit the iron while it's hot ; )
But too bad after tmr I won't be able to see him anymore..... ='( At least tmr I'll put up your dragonfly, Jules! I'll put up all the artworks of you all b4 school dismisses, I promise.
rhapsody in blue.
|