discoveries. discoveries.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 8:25 PM

1. Kaneshiro Takeshi look-alike. Ok this happened last week just that I'm too busy to get online. For a moment my eyes went O_O and my mouth went :-O Though only saw side view lah haha. BUT the 神韵 is there! OMG. So like Takeshi in Accuracy of Death, with the suit and long hair. But well, his hair though long, wasn't as nice. And too lean compared to Takeshi's build. But come on lah, let's face it. Unless Takeshi has another identical twin, there's not going to be another person who looks at least 80% like him.

2. More 'insights' on xx-san, which well. Isn't giving me a better impression anyway. Haha. For a short while I felt sympathetic for eyecandy 1.

3. Eyecandy 1 got gf! *faint* Haha but ok lah, expected. As in not say very shocked. Shy guys seem to get an edge (sometimes) hahaha. Ok maybe he's not exactly shy, but 腼腆, so haha will seem cute =p (I think eyecandy 2 oso shld be same case lah haha)

4. Thot this guy from Japan's Waseda University abit like Okada-sensei. Abit lah, haha. The intellectual type is the way to go =) So 难得 Bea and I will both think a guy is cute haha (well, other than Okada-sensei & mayb YamaP). Coz' apparently most of my friends think my taste is abit weird (like, since sec 2), only Char & I taste similar ahaha.

5. Thx to my Chapter 2 water bottle (ya, doing free advertising for them by using their water bottle =p), I found another *ahem* erm, errrr, supporter of Jeft. Hahaha. Har-san reached from behind and took my bottle and said "you oso go C2 cut hair!?" Haha of coz' lah, got eyecandy there mah (Bea's reply on my behalf to Har-san ahaha). Wah, then can immed see Har-san's eyes go *_* and she was like "ya ya v cute!" We didn't even say who we were referring to *faint* and both juz start to gush over 'that guy'.

"That 瘦瘦干干的rite?" - Har-san.
*faint* Haiyo Har-san, cannot so bad, say ppl 瘦瘦干干... Lol~ Har-san today kept making me laugh, tsk tsk.

6. Char and her atomic bomb. OMG. I'm so gonna strangle you!! Your 1 news shock ALL of us *faint* Yest still say wanna buy me choc blah blah.. Then today my bubble burst. *sobs* Hidoi!! Bleah =p Gg to grill you tmr during lect heh heh heh.

rhapsody in blue.