The top 10 artistes in Japan who are most wanted as a boyfriend. Haha I spot a few of your shuujin-sama in the list, Char ^^ But well.. Basically my reaction when I see the top 2 on the list, is the same as BS'. I'd prefer Hyde and Sho over the 2 of them anytime, much as Hyde is such a *ahem* shortie *oops*. (Yes, Qian, Sho is on the list, but is last, no.10! Hahahaha =p) But ughhh the 1st 2 really.... *shudders*
This one. HAHA Sesame Street rocks XD Though Grover isn't one of my favs, and his voice is a lil irritating. But this vid is quite funny and cute. Prof Tang showed it during our abnormal psyc lecture, and Bea-chan and I were gushing over Grover's cuteness hahaha XD OH oh yeah, this vid... You'll know how a panic attack is like after watching (but don't take it with 100% seriousness lol) But PLS PLS PLS don't try it at home haha. Or you might risk being sent to the hospital =x
rhapsody in blue.
Profile
LIKES music, drama, movies, manga, good books, travelling, a lazy afternoon spent sipping coffee over a book, ... and occasionally something that i've never tried before.
WANTS a happy and carefree life with a balanced and peaceful mind, a close personal relationship with God.