sometimes you juz dunno why
Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Wasn't feeling good, coz' well, I reckoned that I can't handle dark/emo stuff. That's why I'm running away from it.

心の涙だ。また、たぶん心の血だ。

But for a moment I felt better coz' the akuma Char wrote about her encounter (which amused me so) so funny that I couldn't help but burst out laughing at my comp screen. Sometimes it's juz amazing how people dear to you can make you happier =) Hahaha no that's not the happiest day of my life. But your entry made me happy today lol~

Until I saw the last line.
Then I quiver with fear.

HAHAHAHA~

Uhhhh.... Ok..... I shall CONTROL myself in future >.< I didn't know my reaction was *that* big and loud hahaha. No wonder you said EC must have noticed something that time... Coz' I don't realise my reactions myself!! This is bad.... No wonder horoscope says (under the influence of Qian), Aries are the ones who are most likely to laugh out loud without reservations. But ehhh, I didn't leh. I juz didn't know I wasn't as soft as I thought I was hahahaha. Nvm Char, maybe he's saying Grace, not you! =p

Meanwhile, I shall...... try to erase Fri from my memory =p But no, thought suppression is making things worse rite now!! >.<

rhapsody in blue.