 |
 |
 |
|
| Monday, January 19, 2009 at 9:42 PM |
For once, after a very long time (or at least it felt ages), I came home for dinner. The moment I popped my head into the kitchen and saw the food on the table, I knew it. Dad cooked.
Haha ok. Well, all that I have to say is that, when I ate, for that instant, I thought I could cook better. Ooops. I seriously wanted to ask how did the egg turn out like that (dun ask me like what, I dunno how to describe hahaha). And who would pan fry otah without defrosting it first, and then complained that 80% of the otah wasn't cooked, and hence had to be re-fried. Ok, I did want to laugh abit there, coz' I was erm, a lil bit amused. I mean, I can't cook. And I know that it has to be defrosted, so.... =p
Then.
I popped into kitchen for soup and saw dad scrapping the otah layer off the malfunctioning non-stick pan. Then that thought gets reinforced again.
I want to give them a better non-stick frying pan, better food, and a better life. Dad shouldn't be eating the scrapped off layer of otah, though he and mum are always doing such things, throwing all the foods to us and ended up getting scolded by me for eating foods that are not as good.
Life is really not just about ourselves. Though there are people who only live for themselves. And people who dunno what/who they live for. I won't say I know clearly but at the very least, I am very clear of some things.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|