time travels nevertheless.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM

OMG I'm so excited!! I juz bought 3 books from the bookstore that's having closing down sale @ The Cathay, at 30% off! Actually ended up with a pile of books in my arms but had to limit myself to 3, coz' of budget =( But I hope the books I bought will be nice =)

Sepulchre by Kate Mosse,
The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens,
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

Also wanted to get The Secret Scriptures, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and Last Night I Dreamed of Peace. NO $$$ =(

How long has it been, since I last read a book. Okay, apart from Angels & Demons which I just finished last week. But, I'm so glad I borrowed it from PW coz' it is a really marvellous book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. And of coz', it rekindled my love for books and reading =) I LOVE to collect books, though I have lots of them unread still, in my bookcase. And I actually feel like re-reading some (that's the advantage of buying books) old, simple classics. Like, Roald Dahl. Hahahah. Coz' while I was browsing through a book review site, I realised I've forgotten the stories for most of his books.

Much as I rejoice in my new found treasures (let's hope these books won't disappoint me), I can't start flipping the pages yet -.- Stupid transcription! =(

rhapsody in blue.