Monday, July 20, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I felt blah. Coz' of fever, then a very bad migraine which seldom hit me, then super thick phlegm that makes me choke on breathing -.-

Then I (re)watched Bara no nai Hanaya with my mum this time. Still end up weeping like mad, though not as bad as 1st time. But considering I just finished that show some 2 weeks ago... That just goes to show how active my tear glands are how good the show is. I mean, I can actually rewatch the whole thing when I just finished it 2 weeks ago leh. And my dad (who is half anti-Japanese at times) was like, "This is nice and meaningful! Why can't Mediacorp shoot something nice like this?" (No, they can't, I'm positive about that. I no longer watch local dramas since my JC years, except 一切完美)

And so, because I'm down with some virus, and mum happens to be off work these few days, she ended up chiong-ing Vel's J-dramas with me since last week. Till now she still finds Maou's ending unacceptable haha. But surprisingly she actually liked that dark show.

I feel I'm kinda slack in terms of vacation jobs, but I suddenly feel that I really haven't been spending enough time at home with my mum. If I had not been taken ill after commencement and if she weren't able to get so many off days in a row (miraculously), these few days would have been different. And I wouldn't have liked that.

rhapsody in blue.