 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 1:15 PM |
As I caught a glimpse of the fire extinguisher right in front of me, I have an impulse to grab it and spray it at that guy opposite me.
FOR GOODNESS' SAKE. He came and placed an opened book on the table opposite, and then he walked 3 metres away to SMOKE. Then I finally thought it's ended with the first cigarette butt that he threw, and that I will finally be spared of the killer second hand smoke while he sipped his drink and study.
But no. OMG. He walked back from the vending machine and WHIPPED OUT ANOTHER CIGARETTE.
Dammit. Fine, if you want to smoke, but please do it where there is NOBODY. I seriously almost went up to him and requested for him not to smoke here coz' it's supposed to be a SMOKE-FREE CAMPUS. But I didn't coz' he just decided to get started with his work and stopped smoking.
Good for us.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|