i want to time travel back to that point in time
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I don't lose things often. In fact, I rarely lose important things.

But both times I lost something, they vanished mysteriously, without a trace, despite me having put them into my bag carefully.

Isn't that amazing.

And I'll seriously CURSE the person who took my wallet (if there ever was such a person). Pray hard my IC doesn't get misused into borrowing from loansharks and what-nots.

And thanks to my horrifyingly bad luck, I'm now in debts for replacing important card after card in my wallet.
I would seriously preferred to have lost my phone. sigh.

She wondered why I seemed so calm.
Well, if it's lost, then it IS lost. What else can I do; it's not going to come back.
But I feel damn shitty inside.

So much so that I wanted to say it has spoilt all my holiday and festive season mood. But much as I didn't want to recall, Social Psyc theories barged into my head and said that I would be over-predicting my sadness coz' I couldn't take into account of other mediating or buffering events that would happen along the way.

Oh wells. The irony of it all for being a Psyc student. You know you are sad but you know you probably won't be sad for too long.
I'll just take that as a good thing.

rhapsody in blue.