 |
 |
 |
| the ones |
| Friday, January 01, 2010 at 11:01 PM |
The firsts at the last of 2009:
I ridiculously got picked up by a weird guy at Tampines Mall, and I stared him off with a perhaps murderous look. Unintended but good riddance anyway. I assure those were my truly genuine reactions haha. But nevertheless the stupid incident invited amusement amongst the 3, esp the one who just had to choose that timing to go to the toilet, leaving me alone outside the shop -.-
First glass of whisky / chivas (mixed with green tea and more horribly, lemon tea, yucks), which multiplied by 4 as partner and I progressively lost at bridge. Whoever who suggested that penalty....!? -.- But I discovered someone else threw up and I still felt fine, oops. BUT I SWEAR I DON'T DRINK OFTEN NOR ALOT!!
Weeeeeeeeeeee to Wii!!! Finally, I got to know how the legendary playset is like. Stupid games, lame games, tiring games, ugly qian bian rabbids, violent games, sports... It's just loads of fun =D Thx to the glasses of chivas, or so the guys claimed, I won at boxing and throwing the cow, with my 醉拳 haha. But I suppose everyone's having some sort of muscle aches today =p I'm just having a sore jaw arghz. LAUGH TOO MUCH thx to the party last nite.
The firsts of 2010:
First deliberate sleepless night due to play (and not rushing some sucky assignments), completed with the gang who are all not nocturnal like me! I really take my hat off them, esp for BS and Ru, who woke at 5+ 6am on 31st Dec and worked the whole day *faint* Given that I've been lacking sleep recently, I'm surprised I pulled through haha. And for some weird reason, ZH was the most energetic. [Seriously, how did he achieve that, given that 1. he's not nocturnal; 2. he obviously expended the MOST energy throughout the whole nite with almost non-stop gaming and yakking O_o]
First breakfast (or supper) at 12+am of 1st Jan 2010. One word to describe -- HORRIBLE. And I vow to stay off prata and curry for a very long time due to conditioning. TWO consecutive years, on the new year's day I had the same queasy feeling after eating curry -.- What better way to make the first day of the year memorable.
Took the first (ok, one of the first few) trains home. To quote ZH, we all supposedly took the 'first train/bus of 2010 home'.
And I saw a drunk young guy being half supported half dragged out of Tiong Bahru mrt station. Too much partying, tsk tsk... And that is how I got to know how a drunk person would be like -- totally wobbly and nua.
2010. Hope it's a better year for everyone =)
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|