Our best foot
Saturday, January 02, 2010 at 11:04 PM

It has finally come to this day when we see the actual outcome from all the fundraising we painstakingly involved in more than half a decade ago.

Looking at the new school campus, it's a mixture of feelings. Don't really feel any patriotic or nostalgic feelings for the school (duh, it's new grounds), but the entire compound is seriously AMAZING. I mean, compared to what we had... This is like OMG.

Super big auditorium / sports hall -- so big to the extent that we find the stage actually looks kinda tiny, and that they are going to need more fans than that to make sure the wind gets to the center of the hall -.- So sometimes too big a size isn't necessarily good...

Brand new track makes me feel like jogging on it. TIME TO TRAIN FOR SUNDOWN 10KM! Someone pls drag me along to run....!

The track wasn't amazing (how amazing can a track get anw). I was more amused at the rooftop tennis courts. Woohoooo~ So cool!! But that also means if any ball flies out, it's probably not going to make it back to join its fellow mates in the basket. And good luck to the vehicles driving along the road next to that building, if the ball can even get that far haha.

There's also a rooftop 'garden' which we all were O_O ermz, taken aback.... by its lack of garden life haha. Seriously, it's just 2 small plots of plants which are still growing so it looks really bare. And I think they can do better than TWO plots. Although back in our times, we would be glad that we have less gardening to do under Mdm Lee Choi Yoke hahaha. [Side note: I'll never 4get how one of the guys (shall not name who for reputation's sake haha) split his shorts during gardening XD]

These kids are really damn lucky. They have a MUCH better and bigger library than us!! 2 storeys and it's like damn big and adequate lah!! And what did we have 10 years ago? A super small library that's probably just the size of, 4-6 classrooms??!

But I find the new buildings somewhat weird due to some structures and linkways. Like, some walls are redundant, and the linkways are like all over the place. Maybe I'm just not used to the huge campus haha.

Not many pictures on hand at the moment, so for now...


Can you see the RVHS words in grey amidst the grids of blue behind? I dunno to call it publicity or patriotism or what haha.


This is what happens to a typical naughty student who doesn't do homework =x


People of the old, at place of the new.
And let me emphasise, I am NOT that short! For the sake of not blocking the 3H sign I had to slouch haha =p


Mr Ng!! Following Liting's excited scream we all went over to take pics =p But I don't think he rmb who I am. In fact, don't think any teachers rmb me =\ Too low profile and too assimilated and grades so-so (aka one of the mass produced in the cohort). But Mr Ng's still funny as ever haha.


My fav teacher!! Everytime I think back of that day my mum and I sat in front of Mrs Lim to talk about me when taking the report book, I still feel the same 感动. And that was one of the rare times I ever cried/teared in RV. Thx for having faith in me when I had none in myself =)

The regrets...
Failed to take pics with Mrs Lee!! Although she wouldn't rmb me. But given my horrible Physics grades I think it would be better that she doesn't rmb me =x

And oh, I broke my personal record. Longest distance ever walked -.- 7+km *faint* And they said I was crazy to walk from West Coast RV to JE mrt back in RV times, when we walked like more than 3 times the distance today.

rhapsody in blue.