Today's itinerary:
石门山 -> 清境农场 -> 合欢山
B4 we begin the day, let's take a look at our quaint and comfy min su =)

We had decided to engage Mr Looi again today, since a slight change in arrangement of plans had cleared this day and we had no plans. Besides, we all quite liked him and he deliberately re-allocated his customers today to his disciple so that he can bring us around himself.
1st stopover: 新白杨, 1644m above sea level.

It proved to be too traumatizing for YH to be my passenger, until she kinda looked like a dog popping her head out of the car window =p

Apparently, PW and uncle Looi were more interested in imaginary birds to be bothered if my (actually, his) car would go ramming into them.

We had lunch at this small eatery by the roadside, where the lady boss keeps a cute little piggy called Nana!

Either she is pregnant, or she eats way too much -.-

After-lunch exercise: Trekking at Shimenshan.
And seriously, it's super cold in the mountains!! YMS is nothing compared to this. 4 layers of clothes and I still lost all sense of touch and feel.


那么冷,穿这样还笑得出来!?

Woohooooo SEXYYYY *_*
(Haha I'm so gonna get it from my hon. gen. secretary.)

"XX, wo ai ni~!"
[Disclaimer: 设计对白]

Poor HQ kena locked out and we drove off w/o her =p

The misty 武岭, at 3275m high, which is I think one of the highest places there.

And we psycho-ed the 小弟弟 and 小妹妹 nearby to take jump shot with us lol.
Titanic: Oriental mountainous version.

"I'm flyingggggggg~~~"

I... Let's just say I hope JY won't see this =p
Next, finally Cingjing Farm, outside 青青草原 where the sheep herds were supposed to be grazing on these pastures.

Instead, the only sheep present were the fake ones -.-

We stayed outside to just take some pics. No point paying admission when the sheep were quarantined due to some chicken pox alike ailment. So we headed back to the mountains to conquer another peak - 合欢山北峰 b4 the sun set.
Cheryl and I waited for the rest somewhere in b/w the 100-200m mark, coz' of our height phobia =p There was a part where it's really quite cliff-y, and there's only enough space for 1 person to stand. No bushes, no rocks, no blockage on the side; you can see the steep dip. I could have made it past that part when going up, but I think my heart might just stop when I have to pass that part when coming down =\
Nevertheless, the rest managed to reach the...
300m mark.

And started to do some weird things up there.

喔~喔~ 你是我的花朵~
By the time we descended from this peak, the sky had darkened. Which means, dinner time. But the drive down the mountains, back to the city took hours, even with the car flying. Well... At least the comfort at the end of the day was some good food including 炸弹葱油饼 (again) and 鹅肉 =]
rhapsody in blue.