all i want for xmas is (nobody but) you
Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 10:49 PM

This year's (actually I meant 2010) Christmas was a blast. Eventful, surprising, fun, heartwarming...

Thx to my evil twin, I managed to somehow grasped the dance steps to Nobody.
YES. THAT song. Who would have thought that I would one day have to listen to this song (infinite times) and even dance *faint* Like, since when has anyone seen or even heard of me dancing -_-

But nevertheless, thx Ms Wong for the grueling crash course (as HY named it) =) I should count myself lucky to have attended one of your final classes b4 you call it quits with teaching =p

---------

HR Xmas lunch was great loads of fun, though somewhat chaotic. And our newbie performance encountered some unforeseen cock-ups. But it was enjoyable =)

And this year has got to be my 1st Christmas with so many presents. Of coz', also the year which my pocket burned a huge hole =\


Total gift count of 30+ and total damage of $250. But it's all in the spirit of thanksgiving and joy :)

---------

Potato's bday somehow always kena combined with Xmas celebration. Or rather, we always use Xmas as a mask to bluff her. But getting tgt with "NUSSU" is always great, regardless of what we do and where we are :) And I always thank God for this bunch of people who have been one of the best gifts I have received in my life.

---------

I miss uni life terribly sometimes but much as I would love it to, time would never turn back. I'm not saying working life sux. I have been very blessed with wonderful colleagues which is one of the most important factors in a job for me. It's just that working life and uni life are very different, each with its own merits and discredits, and I think uni life is so much more simple, down-to-earth and true. It is when simple and normal things like home-brewed lemon tea, ice milo, the forever-long-queue laksa yong tau foo, uncountable Subway/Mac's takeaways, mass spot-the-difference breaks (when we were supposed to be mugging), and endless chiong-ing and mugging at the Arts benches and rooms, form your world and makes you happy (or miserable, but end up happy anw).

But we all have to grow and experience different phases of life. That, is a fact of life.

2010 has been a very meaningful and eventful year, marked with several significant milestones.
Final sem of uni life, getting wonderful lecturers, graduation, grad trip (3rd time to TW), conquering my phobia for waters & heights by having my 1st rafting & paragliding, beginning of work life... It has been a wonderful 2010 and thx everyone who played a part to make it memorable :)

rhapsody in blue.