last night i dreamt of taiwan
Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Yes, it's true. I miss TW :(

Despite me swearing time and again after a TW trip that I will not go again, I always find myself missing TW terribly 6-12 months later.

People always ask me, what's so nice about TW. Aren't I sian of the place after going so many times? How can I go back every year? Well, honestly, I don't really know the answers. No doubt TW is a very nice place with very hospitable people. There are places that I have yet to go and things that I have yet to do. And there are places that I would love to go again. Does it amount to such a strong charm that urges me towards revisiting TW? Maybe, maybe not. But somehow, TW just has this indescribable charm that keeps my heart strings tied to it, down to the nitty gritty details/things.

But yes, logically, my money shouldn't be going to TW year after year =(

rhapsody in blue.